The Cubbiehouse – Self-contained budget holiday accommodation in Perth
Hi, welcome to The Cubbiehouse website. The Cubbiehouse is a budget priced accommodation option in Perth which has been successfully running for almost three years and has had many satisfied customers. You can read more about who the owners are at this link.
If you are looking for a fully equipped, fully furnished apartment situated close to the city centre, then The Cubbiehouse is an ideal choice for your next stay in Perth. We believe that accommodation can be considered top quality by matching, or hopefully exceeding what the customers expects for their purchase price. With this in mind, and being well traveled ourselves, we ensure The Cubbiehouse offers quality accommodation through our business plan of: being close and convenient to the city and public transport, ensuring a full vigorous clean between customers, ensuring we are fully furnished and fully equipped, and keeping to a low price.
The Cubbiehouse is aimed at:
• Budget conscious traveller / travellers.
• Short stay workers looking for economical housing.
• Couples with an eye for a cheap deal.
• Holiday makers who prefer to stay in self-contained accommodation.
• Tourists who usually stay in a motel but would prefer the access to a fully equipped kitchen.
• Student accommodation for nearby course options.
• Any one sick of paying full priced hotel rates and would rather have an inexpensive quality option.
The Cubbiehouse is a plain but neat small unit open for short term visitors who would rather not pay for unnecessary extras.
What it does have:
|Double bed||Fully equipped kitchen||HD TV|
|Linen and Towels supplied.||Fridge||DVD Player|
|Iron and Ironing board||Microwave||Bar Heater|
|Washing Machine in own laundry||Parking lot at back of complex||Living area air conditioning|
The Cubbiehouse has no phone service but can supply wi-fi internet at Telstra prepaid prices + $5 equipment hire charge. This option is not standard as the prepaid pricing plans are not considered budget options especially for shorter stays. If you are interested in this option let us know and we will send you a link to Telstra’s current price list.
The Cubbiehouse is STRICTLY NO SMOKING inside, however there is a balcony attached to the living area.
The Cubbiehouse is ran by us, the owners and we both work and also have a young family. The booking and payment process is usually all completed via the internet and/or phone, and needs to be completed prior to your arrival. All booking instructions are found on this site, either on the pricing page, the bookings page and the terms and conditions page, or you can email us with any queries. All arrival and departure instructions are then sorted by email or phone close to your arrival time.
Location and Area
The Cubbiehouse is situated in the suburb of Mt Lawley, for those not familiar with Perth, Mt Lawley is a close to the city northern suburb. Mount Lawley is well serviced by public transport, has its own night life and plenty of dining out options as well as easy access to Perth, and the ever bustling night life of Northbridge.
The Cubbiehouse is distanced:
• 4km to the city centre.
• 3km to Northbridge
• 1km walk to Busy Beaufort Street Cafes and Clubs
• 1km walk to the train station to take you to Perth or link with Fremantle, Cottelsloe, West Perth or Subiaco
• 250m from the bus stop taking you to Perth, Northbridge, West Perth or to The Morley Galleria Shopping Complex
• Less than 500m walking distance to coffee shops, Thai and Chinese restaurants, bottle shops and a pharmacy.
• Huge range of food choices nearby.
For bus services going past The Cubbiehouse click on the below link,to view or save a copy of the Bus Timetable.
Mount Lawley is also on the Train line and the timetable can be found on the below page, and then clicking the train timetable or PDF button for the Armadale Line.
You can find more information and the reviews at: